Do you shoot photos with a stand-alone camera like a DSLR? Want to get those photos onto your iPhone for easy sharing (such as with Geospike)?
Now you can. Forget syncing with iTunes, that involves lots of configuration, and you end up with small images on your phone.
Introducing: Photo Queue. Photo queue is a free app that enables you copy full-size images from your Mac/PC over super-fast USB, and also send full-size images between iOS devices over bluetooth.
How to use it:
- Connect your device to your Mac/PC
- In iTunes, select the device
- Tap the ‘Apps’ tab
- Scroll down to the File Sharing section and select ‘Photo Queue’ from the list
- Drag & Drop your images into the file sharing window
- Open Photo Queue on your device
The process is very fast, and your full-size images are copied!